and its wider implications for this organisation. We welcome the release of Belarusian human rights defender Ales Bialiatski. The EU je cherche du cul rencontre hard gay is strongly committed to prevent and combat trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants. We support the work done in Skopje on integrated education and call on the government to continue to work expeditiously and closely with the High Commissioner in this field. The European Union and its Member States reiterate our strong support to the package of Measures for the Implementation of the Minsk agreements adopted in February 2015. On the other hand, the cost of non-peace of a continued unresolved conflict would be considerable, not only for the parties but also for the broader region and the international community as a whole. In doing so, the European Union looks forward to continuing to work with the very able and dedicated Belgian team here in Vienna. We note with concern continued sexual violence, rape, forced marriage, forced prostitution, trafficking and sexual slavery, which characterise an increasing number of conflicts and the continuing use of sexual and gender-based violence as a tactic of war. Chairperson, I am speaking on behalf of the EU and its Member States, Aligning paragraph. These alarming figures underline that we live in an increasingly fragile world and the corresponding challenges for the safety and security of those who try to assist populations in distress. Coming back to the crisis in and around Ukraine, we welcome the initiative by President Poroshenko of a "day of silence" on 9 December and note the decrease in hostilities since then, as reported by the SMM. I would like to reiterate the full support of the EU and its Member States for Cyprus' ongoing application to participate in the Wassenaar Arrangement. In line with unscr 2087, and as a further step in defence of the international non-proliferation regime, the EU adopted additional autonomous restrictive measures. Furthermore, we are ready to strengthen, in line with our consistent position, the osce instruments and its role in curbing the illicit spread and destabilising accumulation of Small Arms and Light Weapons, including taking into account the expected entry into force of ATT. On, the Council adopted Council Decision 2014/507/cfsp amending Council Decision 2014/386/cfsp.
Gay: Je cherche du cul rencontre hard gayThe EU considers the holding of "presidential and parliamentary elections" in Donetsk and Luhansk "Peoples Republics" on 2 November as illegal and illegitimate and will not recognise them. In 2015 we will also seek to agree a new agenda for development for the coming years. We expect further hostages detained by illegal armed groups in Eastern Ukraine to be released without delay. The SMM remains prevented from monitoring the significant portion of the border not under the control of the Ukrainian authorities which is one of its main activities under the Minsk agreements. Aligning paragraph The European Union strongly values the work of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights at country level and appreciates the reports presented by the Secretary General and the High Commissioner to this plan cul hennebont Council. The following countries align themselves with this statement: Turkey, Iceland, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro Serbia Albania Bosnia and Herzegovina Andorra, Norway, Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova. We are appalled by the killing of ten persons in a school during shelling yesterday in Donetsk, and by the violent death of a member of the International Committee of the Red Cross (icrc) delegation yesterday.
- Citation Amitié - Les meilleures citations sur l amitié
- Pas de pastis ici, petit trou de cul. Après tout, ce n est pas Dieu qui me regarde en ce moment le trou du cul, ce n est qu un homme, comme moi. We would also like to take the opportunity to pay a special tribute to human rights defenders and civil society and thank today s briefer, the International Lesbian and.
- We fully support the International Institute of Justice and the Rule of Law in Malta, established in the framework of the gctf. Given our responsibility, towards all victims, past and present, we should avoid using, for extraneous purposes, divisive and selected approaches. States have the responsibility to ensure that those that speak up for human rights are protected. LUnion européenne est déterminée à mobiliser tous ses instruments pour soutenir pleinement la Tunisie dans la lutte contre le terrorisme et la réforme du secteur de la sécurité, et pour faire en sorte que la transition démocratique et les réformes économiques. We encourage the Mission to continue to pursue these issues attentively.
- Much remains to be done to enhance the inclusion of Roma and Sinti as described by you, Director Link, this morning. The EU has repeatedly condemned in the strongest terms the third nuclear test conducted by the dprk on 12 February 2013, which is an outright violation of its international obligations under UN Security Council Resolutions 1718, 18The dprk's continued development. It recalls that a solution to the crisis can only be based on the respect of Ukraines national sovereignty and territorial integrity. We call on all international donors to respond to the increasing humanitarian needs in a coordinated manner, on the basis of the UN Strategic Response Plan.
- We welcome the updating of the osce Principles Governing Non-Proliferation in 2013 in which all osce participating States unanimously reconfirmed their commitment to prevent proliferation in all its aspects of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons and their means of delivery. We note that the estimated cost of TC evaluations was equivalent.75 of the TCF for 2014. We believe that providing various options for treatment and social support for persons with drug use as well as risk and harm reduction measures, including prevention of overdoses and reduction of drug-related deaths, should be an essential element of drug policies. We welcome that the Foreign Minister of Ukraine has called for an immediate investigation of this incident.
- In that context, particular attention must be paid to the threats posed by terrorists and other armed groups, which sometimes force States to shut down their embassies or consulates, as it is happening in Libya and Yemen. In particular countries operating a NPP or are embarking on a nuclear programme are urged to become Contracting Parties to the Convention on Nuclear Safety and the Joint Convention without delay.
All members of our societies, irrespective of their gender, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation or gender identity must be treated maison à louer en corse avec piscine vivastreet yonne equally in law and in practice. Since 1992, the European Joint Research Centre has also been involved in activities related to nuclear forensic analysis, providing support to national competent authorities, including the examination of seized nuclear material in more than 45 cases so far.
- We are pleased to note that the osce has been invited to the next seminar which will take place again in October this year. In 2015, the world has a once-in-a-generation opportunity to agree on a truly transformational and comprehensive approach to poverty eradication and sustainable development worldwide. The large presence, movement and increasing use of heavy weapons in violation of the Minsk agreements is of particular concern. We appreciate the efforts undertaken to guarantee an inclusive preparatory process leading to ungass 2016 and emphasise the need to ensure the most effective involvement of all relevant UN agencies and bodies, in particular dealing with public health, human.
- Stubborn fact, hard fact; not a dream c 515; no joke. Science of existence, ontology. Consist in, lie in; be comprised in, be contained in, be constituted.
- La Basilique d Hennebont se trouve à 5 minutes à pieds, ainsi que tous les commerces de proximité. La médiathèque Eugène Guillevic, en partenariat avec le ccas d Hennebont, organise un temps fort sur les poétesses dans le cadre du Printemps des poètes (du 9 au 25 mars) et de La Journée. Faire des rencontres gay à Le Havre Faites une rencontre torride à Le Havre avec un homme gay sensuel. Cest une bonne histoire, en cela que cela parle dun individu qui essaie davancer dans la vie, a-t-il concédé.
- The European Union appreciates the useful discussion we had on Tuesday in the Special PC and the fact that we were able to agree a Declaration on Ukraine. We are looking forward to the outputs of this Conference and hope to have a productive discussion in order to find further effective ways to advance our common objectives. 1016 Vienna, 8 September 2014. We thank the Coordinators for their excellent work and for their important contributions and recommendations. We thank the Ambassadors of Norway and Kenya for leading the Working Group on 5 Resource Mobilization and trust their efforts will lead to broadly supported guidelines for this activity.